RE-NETWORK stands for a location-independent New Work Culture. We work remotely and support location-independent working worldwide. For us, talent means the most valuable part a company has to offer. For our Recruitment Services, we are looking for you to support us as a Recruitment Specialist (m/w/d).
- Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles
- Serving as a go-between for candidates and hiring managers
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end for our customers in external projects
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you.
You will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Xing or similar portals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills in German and English
- Team spirit and hands on mentality